Face masks are evidently taking place as the most widely used skincare product at present. The product has been steadily becoming a crucial share of the beauty market, garnering the likeness of both women and men across the globe. Not only this but the product is often regarded as one of the hottest products to rule the skincare market. These face energizing masks work at hydrating, balancing, moisturizing, calming and brightening the skin. This trend of using face masks was adapted from Korea, specifically South Korea, where the women and men spend a lot of time and effort on their skincare routines. Using sheet masks is a regular part of their daily skincare regime.
The Thalgo Energy Booster Shot Masks come in extremely thin sheets made from plant cellulose that is combined with the goodness of spirulina and rich in hyaluronic acid with high molecular weight. This booster mask smooths the features and energizes skin in record time. Let's learn more about this product in detail in this blog.
Thalgo, a French-based brand in Professional Marine Cosmetics has carved a name for itself in the Indian Market. Ocean Marine Cosmetics Pvt Ltd, the Indian distributor for the French brand has helped the brand build its presence in India since 2008. Born in 1964, Thalgo is a global cosmetics brand, which manufactures products using marine-based components. The company was founded by André Bouclet, a pharmacist, who developed a unique algae micronisation method. The science behind developing this method was to rupture the algae cell walls to release their contents, while preserving their wealth of active ingredients. Three of André Bouclet’s micronized algae - Laminaria Digitata – Fucus Vesiculosus – Lithothamnium calcareum even today are prescribed for skin, rheumatic and circulatory disorders.
The Thalgo Energy Booster Shot Mask can be used by anyone who experiences tired, dull, puffed skin, polluted skin, etc. Since the energy booster shot masks use marine-ingredients and harm-free substances, these masks can also be used on all skins, irrespective of any skin type. The thalgo facial sheet masks are seaweed-based sheet masks which infuse the skin with a diet of rich vitamins and minerals. Sea kelp and algae also fall into this category. As with most other sheet masks ingredients, they are packed with hydrating benefits and anti-inflammatory properties.
Thalgo Energy Booster Shot masks or face masks are great for individuals in many ways than one. The benefits that come with this versatile skincare tool include:
- It is the ultimate hydrating The Spirulina boosted with Marine Magnesium enhances the skin’s antioxidant protection and stimulates its metabolism. The Hyaluronic Acid with low molecular weight smooths the skin’s microrelief, improves complexion radiance and fills the first wrinkles. The cellulose and Algae Fibres stimulate absorption of the marine active ingredient concentrate along with skin regeneration. The professional energising tapping manoeuvres on the applied mask enhance its energising, smoothing efficacy.
- Adds radiance and clears the complexion: These facial sheet masks benefit skin irrespective of whether it has sun spots, extra tan or skin discolouration. The sheet masks offer radiant & revitalized skin and make the facial skin even-toned, with a glowing complexion, lesser scars, and greater glow.
- Easy to use: Compared to a clumsy blend of creams and lotions, the Thalgo Energy booster shot masks are simple to use. All you have to do is remove the protective film and apply to a cleansed face. Leave for ten minutes. Remove the mask, then the excess with a tissue or cotton pad. Then apply your usual skincare. And that’s it!
- Effective at an affordable price: Going to a reputed salon, and paying a hefty amount isn’t always possible. More than that, the salon services itself cost ten times the amount of a sheet mask. So this is a great way to get similar results even with limited resources.
- Use of Marine-ingredients: Marine algae is naturally rich in vitamin C and supports collagen production, which helps to promote the appearance of younger, plumper looking skin. Additionally, marine algae is a powerful protector for the skin against free radical damage, thanks to the natural occurence of metabolites in marine algae.
- Ultimate relaxation tool: It allows the skin to rest during use since the skin is not working for those 10 minutes – the sheet mask and its ingredients are! What’s more, it can be worn anytime – while reading a book, watching a film, doing chores, or even sitting on your laptop and working!
- Ingredients used
The booster shot mask contains Spirulina, which provides anti-aging and anti-inflammatory effects, thanks to the many antioxidants it contains. The Spirulina element fights free radicals and, therefore, prevents skin damages that can lead to wrinkles and signs of aging. Magnesium Chloride, the primary ingredient in Thalgo’s Energy Booster Shot Mask, is formulated by nature in the unspoiled waters off the coasts of the Japan zone, the Southern Australian zone, the South African zone, Atlantic Europe zone (including Brittany), and the Indo-Australian zone. Marine Magnesium recreates muscular firmness, cramping, aches and sensitivity. The mask contains pure Magnesium Chloride, in a light, seawater-infused gel.
The first step in using a sheet mask is to clean your face well with a cleanser. You can use any water-based face wash or toner. Then, snip open the sachet just before use, handle it with clean hands. Apply the film over the face, keeping the slots for eyes, nose and mouth in mind. Take note that the mask is evenly spread over the skin with no lumps or folds. Gently press until every bit is stuck to the surface of the skin. Leave on for 15-20 minutes, or as per instructions on the sachet. Remove the sheet and dab the excess with your fingers into your skin and leave it there else you can wipe off the excess with a tissue or cotton pad.
- About product’s brand and its USPs
Thalgo, promotes itself as a brand that infuses marine energy into beauty products, nutritional supplements and protocols that revitalize body and mind. The global brand for cosmetics works in close collaboration with expert phycologists and experienced dermatologists to develop active ingredients and formulas that are effective in use. The brand has been practicing ‘vegan’ methods of production and extraction, thereby empowering it as a responsible business and brand.
- Final Feedback
After learning all the pros and cons of the products, it can be said that the product is an optimum product available in the Indian market. This product, since it has multiple marine-based ingredients in it, has soothing effects on the skin and helps rejuvenate your skin glow in a record time. Also, because the product is applicable to all skin types, there are minimum to zero chances of getting an allergy. All ingredients used in the product are naturally occurring products, which clean out the possibility of it being free of any animal fats. So, all in all, this is a product of use for all ages, especially for women in between the age group of 25 to 40 years.